Post Judgment Modification

Your final Judgment and Decree will resolve your immediate issues and set up a parenting plan, support provisions, and it will divide your property so you can start building separate lives. However, it does not always end there. The needs of your children can change, your income can change, your budget or income can lead to a need to review a spousal maintenance order, and property division provisions can require modification or enforcement. All of these situations can lead to post judgment modification or enforcement proceedings.

The power of the court will be limited in these matters so it is important to know whether your situation is one where the court can help. I can help you make that determination at no cost. If help is available I can also perform the services for a flat or hourly fee depending on the circumstances. Please contact me if you have questions or concerns about a post judgment issue.

Free Case Evaluation

Fill out our online form